Citrus treesfrom $20.00
Note: Citrus trees are generally available as stock or within a few weeks. Available to Queensland addresses only at this stage.
Citrus are locally grown and suited to Queensland climate. Available as dwarf or full size trees. Dwarf will grow to approx. 2 metres, full size to approx 3 metres, both with similar yeild.
For best results citrus prefer
- good drainage
- full sun
- not too dry; not too wet
- in pots, use citrus potting mix and citrus fertilizer
- alkalinity generally around 6 but will accept either side of that within reason.
- for clay soils use gypsum as a clay breaker to prepare the soil
- A little dolomite will correct an acid soil
- A little sulpher will correct an alkaline soil
(more information available by google search of citrus growing conditions and varieties) I will be adding the fruit trees as individual products, etc as the year progresses, but for now please choose from the drop down list to make your purchases.
These are the citrus we most highly recommend
Citrus are supplied as 1 to 2 year old in pots year round (unless sold out; Delivery or pickup options available
NOTE: CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO QUEENSLAND ONLY